Sunday, September 6, 2015

Portfolio Design



I just finished the first assignment, which is making a design for our names on the front of the portfolio. My design for the portfolio was the effect of the dripping water, kind of fire and diamonds inside the letter. The color blending skill was needed for this assignment to demonstrate the dripping water effect. I've never used the painting skill, because I don't like to working with the painting.  

 

 The best part of this assignment was that I could work on the various effects to make my design for my names. I could learn more and more effects as I was choosing my favorite effect to use. I was surprised that there were more effects than I thought.
 If I could do this assignment again, I would change the designs for my names because I'm sort of uneasy about my design. I like the dripping water effect, but I don't really like other effects I chose to use, I just don't know why.
 I really enjoyed this assignment even though I want to do the designs again. I'm going to do more harder than this, for the next assignments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment