Electromagnet Fishing Rod - Science
Electromagnet means a piece of magnet that becomes magnetic when an electric current is passed through or near it. As the electric current produces a circular magnetic field around the wire, it makes an electromagnet. With using electromagnet, we made a electromagnet fishing rod.At first, I was kind of expected this assignment to be easy because what we needed to do was just make a complete circuit to make our fishing rod works. But I was so shocked when I heard that we were supposed make the switch by ourselves. I had no idea how to make a switch that works. After thinking about it for long time, I decided to use a paper clip for the switch.
When I started to make my fishing rod as I designed, I noticed that it didn't work properly. I kept changing the batteries and others but it still didn't work. Eventually, my batteries were smoking due to a mistake I made, and I had no choice but to take the batteries out. I failed to make my own fishing rod and I'm quite disappointed with myself. I should have think more carefully and think about the details to make the fishing rod.
If I can do this assignment again, I will try my best to make my fishing rod successfully.
No comments:
Post a Comment