Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Feature Article
Through this health & RLA project, I made this final product of my feature article about the sleep deprivation. During I did this project, I got to learn more about what problems there are if you slept late, and why it was bad. Now I'm going to try to do like I wrote in my article, like, sleeping earlier than usual. With reading articles from others, I realised that many of people also did the same topic as I did, but explaining it in different ways. From other articles, there were many things that I could learn from, and I could fix my article like that too. Some of them had good text features choices, had way good explaining topic, and good intros and solutions. I really want to use those strategies if I could write the article again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment