Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Portfolio Theme
For my portfolio, I want to do a theme about catching a moment, with using shutter speed. For example, catching a moment of splashing water, turning the fire on, or another ghost effect I did in the class. I thought that catching a moment would be pretty good idea, because sometimes you can get really cool photos if you have really good ideas with catching the moments. First I wanted to do something about representing the colours, but as I went through some photo inspirations, there were very awesome photos I wanted to try. Catching a moment of something moving would be very different from looking at it directly, so I thought it would be a good idea to take photos of something moving, since it would be fascinating to see catching the specific moment of its moves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment