Sunday, October 25, 2015

Art Keva Planks


What was your favorite part of this unit? Provide photo with your answer.

My favorite part of this unit was that I could build everything I had in my mind or everything I wanted to build. Sometimes it's fun to build some buildings with struggling and challenge. It makes me to be patient because as I fail to build or it just doesn't work, I try to make it work. 

How can KEVA planks enhance creativity?
They can enhance our creativity because to build stuff with the KEVA planks, they require our creativity for how we are going to build it. Those blocks have limited range of building stuff but we need to get over with that problem and build something. 

In your own words explain how Cantilever works.

The Cantilever work is the technique that you need to balance a plank with two planks underneath and above on it. 

FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT 
  1. Repetitious Sculpture

2. Sculpture incorporating concept of Cantilever



SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT

  1. Static Form 
      This is my static form of the sculpture. This is quite easy to build because other than dynamic form, it's normal and static.

    2.  Dynamic Form

      This is my dynamic form. I built this with Ria, we were trying to use the cantilever form for the dynamic but as we tried to break it down, it just didn't fall off. So we just decided to leave it, because it looked quite cool and dynamic. The challenging part was that we only had short time and we had build it quickly and take a photo of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment