Sunday, August 30, 2015

Social Media - RLA


 In the RLA class, we discussed about how the world sees us with what we do with our social media. The social media what I usually do is the Instagram, Skype and the Kakaostory (Korean Facebook). We could know about our identity with what we did in our social media.

 I was surprised when I noticed that what I did was quite matched with my pooh colour. My pooh colour is Eeyore, in the other word, the green. My personality is that I value my privacy most, like to be alone, intelligent and fast with learning stuff. If I look at what I posted in the Instagram or the Kakaostory, I've never posted selfie. I mean most of people take selfies and post them on their social media, but I just take what I want to take but not my face. This quite matches with my personality because the Eeyore people value their privacy and likes to be quite. I also value my privacy and do not draw attention as possible as I can. I only post like my drawings, hamster or random things.

 The social media hasn't really shaped my identity in real life because I use them for very few times whenever I have time or feel just want to do something. That means I don't really live through them and changed myself with those social media.

 I don't really know if I want to be the person that I want to be. I mean, why should I change myself to be the person that I want to be? I am myself, and I have my own personalities that the others don't have. I think that each person has their own personalities that others don't have, and they don't really need to change unless they want to desperately. I could have be that person if I wanted to, but I just want to live by real myself, not by the person I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment