1. Now that you have finished your film, what were some of the skills you used the most? How did they help make your film better?
Some of the skills I used the most were using the different shots and angles to make the some scenes in the film more interesting and useful. Those skills made my film look better because those different shots had helped my film to look more like flawless, smooth, and interesting. I tried really hard to try to get various types of shots for my video to make it look like more professional.
2. What were your biggest successes during creating this project? Why would you label them a success?
My biggest successes during this project was developing my skills to film videos and making them somehow better and better. As I learn more and more about different shots and editing skills, I got to make more flawless and better videos. Also, my success was that I finally got to know more about filming and editing, when I didn't know anything about those skills. I'm glad that I got to learn them, since I might be able to use those skills when I'm older.
3. What were your struggles? Why were they hard for you? How did you overcome them?
My struggles were that I was all by myself to film this video, so I had be quick to finish my filming to make it on due date. I thought I was going to be late, because I was getting lazy and lazy (procrastination is a sad truth). So I had to finish filming in like 2 days, so I couldn't make my best video for this project. Also, I kind of had to change my story from the storyboard a bit to make my video to make sense.
4. What was your overall opinion of this project? How would you make it better or different?
I think this project was really helpful to develop my skills for filming since I enjoyed it and I got to do it all alone. With this project, I now really got to enjoy filming more than ever. I don't there are anything to make it different in this project, because I personally think this project was really good for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment