Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Aperture Shoot

Shot at f 7.1
Shot at f 32

Shot at f 5
Shot at f 29






 1. What did you learn or understand better about shooting at aperture priority?
  
I learned that with using different apertures, we can shoot many kinds of photos. Shallow depth of field for portraits and close up to single object. Also, the deep depth of field for the landscape. 

2. What were your successes during this shoot? 

Shooting each different photos with using different objects, and getting to know how to shoot different kinds of photos.

3. What were your struggles?

I was struggling when I was shooting photos with deep depth of field, because the places to shoot photos of were very limited, which was only inside the school. So it was hard to shoot photos of landscapes. There were only limited numbers of landscapes in school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment