Art Photos - Shadow Showing Repetition
This photo is showing the shadow showing repetition which I took with using some color pencils. I don't really satisfied with this photo because I could use more color pencils to complete the circle made out of the color pencils to make more patterns in the shadow. I was in sort of hurry so I didn't really focus on what I was taking of.
Before I took this photo, I was thinking about the color wheel. I don't know why I was thinking about it, but I could bring an idea to show the patterns of shadow with what I was thinking about. I decided to use the color wheel. I picked some pencils randomly and put them to make a circle. Then, I used a lamp to make shadow. The pattern of shadow was kind of irregular but I thought there is a rhythm of shadow like one was taller or one was shorter..
This photo is showing the atypical angle which I used a brush to show it.
I used the reflection of desk on the window. Personally, I like this photo because I think this photo shows well about the reflection.
The bench and the black thing weren't on the middle of the grid and that's why this photo shows the rule of thirds.
I took photo to make the behind the tree to be blurred, and make the tree to be looked sharp.

No comments:
Post a Comment